We are a community that has a high proportion of our members volunteering their time, both within and outside the community. We are willing to accept change and adapt to meet differing needs. We hope to build on our strong children’s ministry and our connectedness with our wider community.
As such, our priorities for the next 5 years are:
• Cross-generational ministry – ensuring that relationships within our community cross all age levels and that our ministry is relevant to all people, regardless of age.
• Youth and Young People’s Ministry – focusing on faith development of 12-25 year olds
• Community partnerships – renewing and strengthening our ties with the College and seeking out other possible
St Andrews Lutheran Community
- LCA Child Safety & Safe Place Policies
St Andrews Lutheran Congregation
- Family Worship with Kids
- Mini Messages - especially for children
- St. Andrews Community Pastoral Staff
- St. Andrews Lutheran College
- St. Andrews Lutheran Aged Care
- Events Calendar
- Activities and Groups
- The Lutheran Church